Our Summer fair coincides with the Los Alamos County Fair and Rodeo and is held on the lawn of the picturesque Fuller Lodge. For this fair, around 100 juried artisans display their handcrafted work in a field of white tents as the County Parade floats down Central Ave. Our Fall fair is an indoor venue with around 65 artists selling to those who have started their holiday shopping early.
Download the 2018 Arts & Crafts Fair Application.
- These are juried fairs. Juries are ongoing.
- Digital pictures are required per application regardless of previous submissions. They will be used for jury purposes and advertising.
- Only items that have been juried at the time of application may be displayed.
- Acceptance into past FLAC Fairs does NOT guarantee acceptance into this year’s Fairs.
- All work must be created and produced by the exhibitor.
- Resale of commercially manufactured goods is not permitted. This includes art designed by the artist but manufactured by others.
- Jewelers are permitted sale of finished work only. Premade materials (beads, charms, etc.) cannot be sold separately; they must be incorporated into the artist’s own completed design.
- Fuller Lodge Art Center reserves the right to reject any exhibitor who does not abide by these rules.
Deadlines and Cancellations
Exhibitors are encouraged to apply early. After all booth spaces are filled, exhibitors will be placed on a waiting list and entry fees will be refunded if no space becomes available. Cancellations made at least two weeks prior to the event will be refunded less a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued after the refund deadlines. No refunds will be issued due to weather.
Exhibitors must furnish all equipment for booths including displays, tables and chairs, and canopies for the summer Fair. Electricity is NOT available in the summer.
Locations are assigned in the order in which paid entries are received. Please indicate any requests on the application; we will try to accommodate you. The Summer map is subject to change if vendor numbers increase; however, all effort will be made to retain the four-square layout in as many areas as possible to provide corners.
A shared booth is the same size as a single booth, but is shared by two exhibitors who each have their own individual art. Send separate entry forms and images of each exhibitor’s work. Indicate the name of the booth partner on the application form. A shared booth fee is $150.
All applicants, even previous participants, MUST submit three to five digital images as samples of their work. They may be submitted on a CD and mailed with the application or emailed to email@example.com. Printed photographs are acceptable; however, only digital format will be considered for our website and/or other means of advertising.
The Fuller Lodge Art Center will not be responsible for damage to, or loss or theft of artwork, display materials, or personal belongings.
Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying New Mexico gross receipts taxes of 7.3125% for Los Alamos County. For further information, please contact NMT&R Dept. at 505-827-0700.
All applicants are encouraged to send brief biographical materials and photos to be used in our press releases. The Fuller Lodge Art Center reserves the right to use any photos or written materials for the promotional purposes of the Art Center. Fair information is shared with media outlets throughout northern New Mexico, on social media, and on posters and banners throughout Los Alamos County.